Living with anxiety or depression can be a constant struggle. For many people, experiencing anxiety means also struggling with depression. This one-two punch can lead to feeling overwhelmed and even simple tasks can become daunting.
The Neurotherapy Center of Houston is experienced in helping people with anxiety, depression, or a combination of both. Through the use of neurotherapy training an individual can learn to have more control over anxiety and depression.
Call or email us today for a discussion if you experience any of the following:
- Excessive anxiety or panic attacks in social situations
- Constantly feeling overwhelmed enough to avoid tasks or activities
- Nervous tics such as, biting nails/cuticles, leg twitching/movement, etc.
- Excessive or persistent worry/dread
- General feeling of unease or being unsettled
Neurofeedback can be an effective non-medicinal intervention for minor to severe anxiety and depression. Call or email us today to find out if neurofeedback can work for you.