Neurotherapy Center of Houston
Welcome to the Neurotherapy Center of Houston (NC-Houston), a unit of Southwest Health Technology Foundation.
NC-Houston’s purpose is to help people with a wide range of issues that affect them on a daily basis. We do this through the use of a training technique called neurofeedback (also known as neurotherapy and EEG biofeedback). Neurofeedback training allows a person to learn how to self-regulate their cognitive and emotional functioning, thus improving their inner lives, their productivity, their relationships, and the larger social systems to which they belong.
Our qualified, licensed clinicians most commonly provide neurofeedback services for:
- Sleep Disorders
- Peak Performance
- Quantitative EEG (qEEG) guided neurofeedback for more specialized training
- Additional Issues
The Neurotherapy Center of Houston, a non-profit clinic, was conceived with the following goals:
- To become the premier neurofeedback clinic serving all Greater Houston Area residents
- Serving individuals with a wide range of issues from simple to complex
- Serving as a training facility for graduate students and clinicians
- Serving as a means to help fund our foundation’s community and school-based neurofeedback projects